Saturday, June 14, 2008

WIP Spiritdancer 061408


Here's a quick update after an afternoon/evening of beading. I had a little mishap when I moved inside to stitch. I had everything moved inside and sat for a minute. Put the peanut container down on the table and knicked a package of beads...which I had stupidly left open. Blue beads everywhere! Now flashforward to having 98% of the beads all picked up.....moved the table to get a few underneath it, forgetting about the cup of coffee. Yup, you guessed it, spilt into the other four packages of open beads, on top of my head, and down my right shoulder. Now, how to clean the coffee off the beads, what to do, what to do? Jeff came up with a great idea! Put the beads into a coffee filter, tie wrap the ends and rinse under water. Yeah, it worked. I then used my hair dryer to dry the beads so I could continue stitching! Phew!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Ooooh Cindy...how awful for you ( but I had to chuckle just a little bit too LOL). Those little packages of beads really go flying when bumped. Oh wow, good thing the cup of coffee didn't spill on the stitched piece! Yowser !! You are coming right along, and will be finished before you know it.

Nikki