Friday, June 13, 2008

Spiritdancer as of June 12, 2008


First off, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to Jeff and me - 27 years today!!!!!

Here's a pic of L&L Spriritdancer with ALL OF THE STITCHING (floss) DONE! I now have 2,373 beads to attach, ultra suede, backstitching, and webbing for the dreamcatcher to do! : )

And finally, I have lost 29.4 lbs! Yeah me!

I've taken the day off too. Not sure what I'm going to do (I do have a little housework that really needs to be done), but it's going to be a nice day - a good outside day since I spend 40 hours a week inside during the week. Oh yeah, I need to measure some pieces for framing. Jeff said he'd make them for me...boy, will he be busy!

Have a good day!
Cindy

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Oh my Cindy....she is so beautiful. All that white though....you must have gone bonkers !!! Have fun with the beads !!! Happy Anniversary a day late !

Nikki