Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July Vacation Spot


From Saturday, June 28 to Sunday, July 5, I was lucky to be able to rent a camp on Flying Pond in Mt. Vernon - about 25 minutes from my house. Not far, but far enough! Here's a picture of the view I had from my beach chair! I did some stitching (two projects completed), worked on Celtic Blessing for my sister, and started another project. I also made some earrings, read two books, re-taught myself to crochet, and even went kayaking twice! That was fun! I'm all booked for two weeks next year!

Here are pics of the two projects that I completed while on vacation. The Heinzit Welcome charms are just laying on the piece. The JBW Designs A Very Merry Christmas is ready for framing!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Oh, I envy your week at the camp. It looks beautiful there. And look at all you got accomplished that week, WOW ! I love the Christmas tree one, very nice.

Nikki