Sunday, June 22, 2008

WIP Spiritdancer 062208


I am on the last leg of the journey, so to speak. All stitching is COMPLETE, minus the ultra suede fringe. "She" is hanging outside drying right now, and then I will add the fringe (glad I thought about washing her beforehand!). The beading went along faster than I figured it would, but I'm thinking the fringe is going to be a slow process (making sure it isn't twisted) and figuring out how to start/finish it. Anyway, it's for a July 7th birthday and I am feeling VERY relieved!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh my, you are fast Cindy. She looks gorgeous !!!! Good luck with the ultra suede; I've never used it, but I am sure you will do fine.

Nikki

Kim said...

Congratulations on your finish, it is beautiful. I am sure it will be treasured for many years to come.