Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My Family





I thought I would start my first post of the new year with what I am most proud of......my family! My husband of 26 years, Jeff, (the one with the pipe). And in order of oldest to youngest sons: Jacob and Julie (Jacob has the John Deere hat on!); Shane and Fallon; and my "twin", Cody, (we share the same birthday and I've been told there is no denying who his mother is - not that I would!).
May your new year be filled with many blessings, more up's than down's, much love, laughter, and happiness....and many, many stitches!


Happy New Year to all!





















2 comments:

Kim said...

Happy New Year to you and your family. Loved the pictures, it is so nice to put faces to names. I also was admiring all those stitched ornaments on your tree, can you believe I forgot to put mine on this year?

Happy Stitching,
Kim

Monica said...

Happy New Year!
What a handsome family! I liked seeing all of the ornaments you received in your exchange, too.
Now that holiday projects are out of the way, what are you stitching now?