Sunday, January 13, 2008

Bathroom Vanity Remodel



Things are changing, looks-wise, around my house!!!! Jeff built AND INSTALLED (I figured it would sit in the bathroom for at least one month!) a new vanity, a new shelf over the vanity, and boxed in the PVC pipe going up the side. He also installed a closet door (pre-made but it matches the vanity perfectly!), and framed it. WOW! He also is going to put in a medicine cabinet with lights! The only other item left is to finish framing the door, but the sheetrock sticks out and he hasn't decided how to deal with that. But WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

I also went to Dave's Appliance yesterday and bought a new stove and refrigerator (freezer on the bottom!). I got basic white. They will be delivering and installing on Thursday of this coming week! Jeff was talking about making new cupboards in the kitchen last night too. I'm not sure what has gotten in to him, but I hope it doesn't stop!!!!!!!! : )



1 comment:

Nikki said...

It looks great Cindy. I wish my DH would fix up MY bathroom!!!! I am very envious.

Nikki