Saturday, December 1, 2007

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Well today I completed eight ornaments for an exchange that I am a member off (I am the coordiantor). It's the Mount Forest Frame Works 2005 Snowman. Last Sunday, I finally broke down and sewed the two Christmas stockings for my eldest son and his girlfriend, into the actual stockings. I am quite impressed with them. Sorry that the picture is yellow, it does not do the stockings justice. Maybe Santa will bring me a NICE digital camera! Well, I'm off to work on a WIP Crown & Thistle - American Dreams "Hope". This is for a friend's birthday - December 17th. I believe I will have it done in time!

1 comment:

janice said...

Cindy,

I LOVED seeing all of your (now our) snowmen lined up just prior to distribution. I am so happy with my orange-scarved fellow. Thank you very much for him and for keeping our swap group together all these years. I trust that we will have another "go-round" in 2008?

Merry Stitching,
Janice